over 1 year ago
Update: RedisConf is over but over 50 talks will be online for 27 more days.
Here is a sample of the talks:
- Creating a Model of Human Physiology using RedisGraph
- Joinability Analysis at Scale with HyperLogLog
- Leveraging Redis for System Monitoring
- Fake News’ Foe: RedisAI (Identifying Fake news with Redis and AI)
- Build a Message Bus with Redis Streams and FastAPI
And here's a sample of the training talks:
- RediSearch ?
- RedisAI 1.0 GA
- RedisGears GA
- RedisGraph 2.2
- Time-based Redis: TimeSeries & Streams
- vent-Driven / Write Behind Redis: Intro to Redis Gears
- Image Recognition using PyTorch and RedisAI
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Apache Spark and Redis
So go check out the talks at https://bit.ly/2yeuYiY. Then learn something new, and share it online during the hackathon!